Helping sells can be summed up by looking at many of the areas in business where helping sells can help people thrive. For example:
- In Marketing: Create marketing that educates people to help them make a decision.
- In Sales: Sales that challenges and helps prospects. Help prospects improve their own businesses.
- In Professional Services: Geoffrey Moore described it this way: Strategic acts of generosity.
- In Customer Success: It is not about the renewal. It is about helping customers do their jobs better or otherwise achieve a desired outcome.
- In Customer Education: Not just teaching features, but education people on a new way of working.
- In Support: Proactively helping customers with things they have not even asked about yet. Anticipating their needs and addressing those, but customers think to ask.
SubscribeYou can get Helping Sells Radio on iTunes, Stitcher, and SoundCloud.
Tuesdays are show days. Recording another episode of #helpingsells Radio with @SEBMarketing pic.twitter.com/nsG5fobPiS— Bill Cushard (@billcush) May 28, 2016
Recording another episode of @servicerocket #HelpingSells Radio w/ @billcush this morning! https://t.co/otp1mHS2Im pic.twitter.com/JZZ0KcQQeq— Sarah E. Brown (@SEBMarketing) May 24, 2016